Recording of the Ohio State University Extension May 16 "Virtual" Lunch & Learn Session!
- Preparing for business succession -- are you ready?
- Key steps to being prepared (financial, legal, strategic and operational)
- Methods for transition (family, employees, outside parties)
- Building a team of advisors
- Resources for business transition planning
Program presented by Hannah Scott, JD, Program Director (CFAES Center for Cooperatives) & Melissa Carter, MBA, Business Development Specialist (Small Business Development Center) at the Ohio State University South Centers, with Local Support from Gwynn Stewart, MS, Ohio State University Extension – Noble County, Community Development Educator.