She is a member of:
- Ohio Joint Council of Extension Professionals (JCEP) & Ohio JCEP Marketing Committee;
- National Association of Community Development Extension Professionals (NACDEP) & NACDEP Communications Committee;
- Epsilon Sigma Phi (Web Design Team);
- The OSU Extension SE Regional Endowment Committee;
- The OSU Extension Energy Outreach Program;
- The Ohio Economic Development Association;
- Ohio Byways Links (Secretary);
- The Eastern Ohio Development Alliance Board;
- The Buckeye Hills Regional Council General Policy Council, Regional Transportation Planning Organization and Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Advisory Committees;
- The Magnam Innovation Park Foundation Board of Directors;
- Noble County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors;
- Noble County Planning Commission (serving as Secretary);
- Noble County Council on Aging;
- The Planning Council for the Appalachian Ohio P-20 (serving 9 counties);
- Switzerland of Ohio Higher Education & Learning Partnership (HELP) - a P-16 Council (serves as Grant Writer, Past President & Secretary);
- Monroe County Community Foundation & The Baker Education and Economic Development Fund for Monroe County
- Monroe Arts Council Trustee & Grant Writer
- MS in Marketing and Communications, Franklin University
- BS in Journalism and Public Relations, Ohio University
Stewart served for eleven years with Buckeye Hills Regional Council, the local development district for Noble County. Previous experience also includes Corporate Communications for The Longaberger Company, The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, and Guernsey Memorial Hospital. She also served as an adjunct Communications professor with Ohio Dominican College.
As a volunteer, she serves with the Switzerland of Ohio Higher Education & Learning Partnership, the Appalachian Ohio P-20, the Monroe County Community Foundation and Monroe Singers. She is a past member and President of the Woodsfield Kiwanis Club. Stewart also assisted the Monroe Arts Council with establishing a Tourism Council. Stewart also served as a founding member of the Monroe County Port Authority.
Stewart may be reached at 740-732-5681 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published Works & Awards:
- Rural Transportation Programs and Their Benefits
- Port Authorities as an Economic Development Tool for Local Government
- Rural Neighbors – Living and Working Together Fact
- Planning and Conducting Effective Public Meetings
- 2020 Ohio NACDEP Award - Excellence in Community Development, Team
- 2019 Epsilon Sigma Phi (ESP) Award - First Place for Promotional Package (Generation RX)
- 2019 Epsilon Sigma Phi (ESP) Award - Third Place for Team Extension and Non-Extension Collaborators (Generation RX)
- 2019 Ohio NACDEP Award (individual) for Innovation & Creativity - Addressing Public Transportation Needs in Noble County with SE Area Transit
- 2019 Received 1st Place award for Rural Photography at the Germinate International Film Festival hosted by OSU Ext. Highland Co.