She is a member of:
- Ohio Joint Council of Extension Professionals (JCEP) Epsilon Signa Phi and the National Association of Community Development Extension Professionals (NACDEP);
- The Ohio Economic Development Association;
- The Eastern Ohio Development Alliance;
- The Buckeye Hills Regional Council General Policy Council, Regional Transportation Planning Organization and CEDS Advisory Committees;
- The Magnam Innovation Park Foundation Board of Directors;
- Noble County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors;
- Noble County Planning Commission (serving as Secretary);
- The Planning Council for the Appalachian Ohio P-20 (serving 9 counties);
- Switzerland of Ohio Higher Education & Learning Partnership (HELP) - a P-16 Council (serves as Secretary & Grant Writer);
- Monroe County Community Foundation & The Baker Education and Economic Development Fund for Monroe County
- MS in Marketing and Communications, Franklin University
- BS in Journalism and Public Relations, Ohio University
Stewart served for eleven years with Buckeye Hills Regional Council, the local development district for Noble County. Previous experience also includes Corporate Communications for The Longaberger Company, The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants, and Guernsey Memorial Hospital. She also served as an adjunct Communications professor with Ohio Dominican College.
As a volunteer, she serves with the Switzerland of Ohio Higher Education & Learning Partnership, the Appalachian Ohio P-20, the Monroe County Community Foundation and Monroe Singers. She is a past member and President of the Woodsfield Kiwanis Club. As a former Trustee, Stewart assisted the Monroe Arts Council with grant writing and establishing a Tourism Council. Stewart also served as a founding member of the Monroe County Port Authority.
Stewart may be reached at 740-732-5681 or by email at email@example.com.
Published Works & Awards:
- Fact Sheets: "Port Authorities as an Economic Development Tool for Local Government"
- Blogs: Building Partnerships Helps Communities Offer Transportation Systems that Impact Quality of Life
Awards:2019 Ohio NACDEP Award (individual) for Innovation & Creativity - Addressing Public Transportation Needs in Noble County with SE Area Transit